ASQ Influential Voices program

I’m part of the ASQ Influential Voices program. While I receive a variety of quality resources as honorarium from ASQ in exchange for my commitment, the thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own.

Somos parte de Corporación 3D Calidad

Este blog es una contribución de Corporación 3D Calidad.

Nuestro compromiso es mejorar los sistemas y resultados de las organizaciones apoyando a su desarrollo y crecimiento.

martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Reasons to be part of ASQ

In a small interview many friends have given to me their reasons for being part of the ASQ and continue to work for it to turn on the Global Voice Quality.

We can hear the role that ASQ has played in their lives, the need for volunteer work, to make friends who share passion for quality, the opportunnities to gain knowledge and skills, to be part of collaborative networks, and essentially give back others received.

Thanks to all the friends who supported this little project.

Please see the video: Why are you involved in ASQ


César Díaz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario