In his blog, A view from the Q, Paul Borawski invites us to share "Quality Moments" that we have had during the month of November, the Quality month.
A Quality time is a time when we enjoy what we do, and in turn we provide Quality service to other human beings.
I want to share the experience in the city of Riobamba, at the National University of Chimborazo (UNACH), in the Faculty of Engineering, November Thursday 21, where I had the opportunity to give a short talk to students, teachers and Faculty authorities on the meaning of the Quality and its impact on education, as part of the path to the ISO 9001:2008 certification of the Faculty.
In addition to talking about the concepts of Quality, Efficiency, Effectiveness, was the fact the cooperation of all to enjoy and learn and there are some lessons learned:
- It is very important to share our commitment and feel part of the process.
- We must keep the memories in our mind, have joy in our hearts , enthusiasm and humility to learn, but mostly always look forward to the future acting in the present.
- The best way to teach is by example.
- If you are enjoying what you are doing, you are on the right path .
- Everything that is worthwhile requires a sacrifice.
Thanks to everybody who by their actions contribute to building a better society.
Excellent Quality Month.
Cesar Diaz Guevara